X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400 Bc

Turn's in.

Sightings:
    - Moses has been born in a far away land!
    - Vox has whipped again (cap at 2)
    - We're facing 6 chariots and 2 axemen near Splitsville, which is 1 axeman fortified on the road, 1 in the city and 6 chariots in the city. Primary defender for all chucks is the axe.

Things needing to be decided:

1.What to do with the worker near Hong Kong. It can:
    - chop tundra forest (not recommended imo, we can make a mill there later)
    - make a grass or plains cottage
    - build a road to connect the city to our main road network

I think the last is being the most reasonable atm.

2.Do we keep the axe in Bananapolis as garrison or call it south to aid attack on Bananas?
    I'd say keep him, the chuks can handle nanas.

3.What and if to give promotions to the moved chuks.
    In forest they're kinda safe having 6 +50% and 2 first strikes, but the only one of them having promotions is 5.9/6 and is Combat I and Shock.
    I really have no idea here. Instinct tells me to add those promotions just to be safe, but from the other side we could gain more by them attacking us, they'd surely lose some 5-6 units before killing any of the chuks.
    Ideas?

I also think we could make use of the binary allocation strategy. We can earn +1b per each turn we go 100%, so we should be 100% this turn and 0% next turn.

Midturn save attached.
    Attached Files
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Made a quick turnchat with Lacero and Kataphraktoi and decided to:
    1.build road SE from Hong Kong
    2.Keep axe in Bananapolis
    3.Promote one of the chuks to combat I, to avoid Bananas attacking the shock chuck with chariots.

Endturn attached.
    Attached Files
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

6 chariots, boy I wasn't expecting that. They might be planning to use the speed advantage to get behind our incoming SOD and retake or burn their prior cities. Fortunately we haven't left them undefended and have more forces moving in as we speak *type*. Lets be sure though that the game rules are set up with the Banana losing immediately when the last city is taken (not last unit). Assuming all their units stay in the city to defend and we simply plow through them we would still need more then one turn to take the city.

What do you guys think of getting a spear man started in Mhasa to act as a guard? Or perhapses getting some Charge promotions for some of the chucks?
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

6 chariots and 2 axemen... wow, they must have been moving chariots down to splitsville the moment we started our attack.

The most important thing will be how good we handle those axes. If we get 3 +/- healthy chucks vs 6 chariots, we are pretty much ok. If we are down to 1 chuck vs 6 chariots, it will be problematic.
        no sig

Comment

Working...
        X