Join the victor
    45.45%
    Join any civ having contact with
    54.55%
    Join any civ
    0.00%
    Bana..erm..Game Over (just leave)
    0.00%
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

we are the borg
    ressistance is futile
    you will be assimilated
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

That is my line.
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Guys, come on, leave them some space to breathe
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Well, the reason for not allowing them to join whoever they want is for revenge, right? Personally, I think they'll have more revenge if we try to force them into which team they have to join. If we say they are free to join anyone, they might have less revenge ???
          no sig

Comment

Well I dont think revenge is such an universal feeling between them. My argument about it was to prevent vengefulness from doing any particular harm to us.
            Joining GS wont change much anyway and I still want those people to have chance to stay in game if they dont join us.

Comment

I'm just as concerned about mistakes as malice.

Comment

i almost put that option in mine but didnt
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

After giving it some thought, I think that forcing them to join us or leave doesn't seem like a very sportsmanlike (gamesmanlike?) option...
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

There is no way we can advocate join or leave when we know the DG will probably be against us. Only a reasonable compromise will succeed. :realpolitik:

They should sign nondisclosure agreements with their own blood
                    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

This poll reads 6:5 in favor of joining any civ having contact with. Anyone who hasn't voted, please do so, so we can post the result.

Comment

I think I already voted the first time around and was for 'Join conqueror' same position but I might soften if to 'victor gets first dibs on who they want and the refuse can join other teams'
                        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                        X