• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

endturn attached
    Attached Files
    no sig

Comment

so, uhm, I guess we should send an official thanks to GS now (because we founded judaism) ? We should mention our succesfull founding of judaism, the gift we will give them because they helped us, ask to sign open borders (for trade only ?), see what we can do to get construction from them once they finish it.
      no sig

Comment

I think we should start by asking for trade only. We don't gain anything by seeing their land that we can't already get from the graphs (except satisfying my curiosity over what kind of tile their capital is on).

Comment

power graph info : GS has +2 power which is unaccounted for. (their 4th axe/spear man).
          vox and banana have no changes in power

Our power graph has risen from 58 to 68 (+archery, +mathematics, -3 pop) and will rise to 80 next turn (+ barracks, + machinery). So, these 2 turns will be a visible spike Combine that with our massive hammer-graph spike during the previous turns and the messages about religion founding, 3 wonders and a great engineer... I'm sure there'll be some teams who are talking about us :-) I'l post new graphs in the foreign intelligence thread after next turn (when our +12 power is visible).

The last few turns GS gets +2 power from units/buildings each 3/4 turns. I think they are creating axes or spears (both cost 35 hammers). No new skirmishers it seems...
          Last edited by PJayTycy; May 6, 2007, 09:08.
          no sig

Comment

I'm sure there'll be some teams who are talking about us :-)
            Indeed, there must be.

The last few turns GS gets +2 power from units/buildings each 3/4 turns. I think they are creating axes or spears (both cost 35 hammers). No new skirmishers it seems...
            That is strange. Kinda like them expecting a massive Horse Archer rush (I doubt they're building axes, they'd build swords instead knowing Vox has no axes)..
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

So what do we do with our scout next turn?

Options:
              - continue along the coast
              - map the prospective territory of GS (southwest part of the continent)
              - go map around the Vox current territory

I wouldn't go mapping around GS territory as they didn't do so to us, it'd be just honorable if we don't show up near their borders unless there's a real need.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Scouting a frozen coastline seems like a bit of a waste, though the movement rules mean it might not waste that much time. If there is a coastal sea route south it might be nice to get one to vox though. I agree with avoiding GS's borders, no need to annoy them without reason

PS Turn's here.

Comment

Yes, it's here, so we need to decide.
                  Currently it seems like 2 votes for following the coastline.

Others?

Comment

Working...
                  X