3000 Bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3000 Bc

there is a complication with the scout: a lion. So i need again feedback on what to do
    Attached Files
    uno
    0.00%
    duo
    100.00%
    tres (lets take a risk)
    0.00%
    banana
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

to remember: we are following this scenario:

C) Warrior/Scout and Population 4 before settler
    => Same as before, except we don't work the floodplains to grow asap, but work the forest with +2food/+1hammer.
    => We have +6 food / turn and +3 hammers / turn
    => We grow to pop 4 and build a warrior/scout in 5 turns
    => We start the settler and, with +10 production / turn, finish it 10 turns later.
    => Total turns = 15
    Attached Files

Comment

in fact i didn't do anything so its still a beginturn save ^^
      Attached Files

Comment

NE ward Hill (belive thats #2 but the screenie is hard to read), we will try scurting around the Lions and then start moving back south to explore more usefull terrain
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

also #2 for me
          no sig

Comment

okay did that and ended turn, nothing else to do.
            only discovered more ice and tundra what means:
            1. we are on nothern hemisphere fairly close to the pole (to far north for the space elevator in the far far future)
            2. since all starts are somewhat equal we can asume the banana capital is around our height, but as pointed out before not at the sea.
            Attached Files

Comment

No matter what tile we are working now, the next turns we'll have to do:
              => 2 turns working the flood plains (for extra gold -> research)
              => 1 turn working the +2 hammer forest (we will grow at the end)
              => 1 turn working the +2 hammer forest and the flood plains (scout will be completed)

Foreign intelligence this turn: the last 3 civs got their land scores updated. Sarantium placed their city 1 tile away from the coast (they went from 9 -> 18 land tiles). Gathering Storm is not close to water (9 -> 21 land tiles). We have lots of water (6 -> 13 land tiles). Because of our low amount of land, we'll probably be trailing at the end of the scores for a while, although I think we are pretty strong compared to the other civs.
              no sig

Comment

For scout movement next turn:

All tiles to the east are flat, so we will be pretty vulnerable to attacks. To go east, A option is my favourite to get back to the interesting terrain. However, we have to be aware of the lion there. The A tile is dangerous if the lion moved to L8 or L6 (and is impossible if the lion moved to L9). We can see L8, and we'll be able to see L6 after we moved 1 tile South-East.

So, if the lion is on L8 or L9, we should move to C. If the lion is on L6, I favour tile B. If we don't see the lion after the first movement, we could go to tile A.
                no sig

Comment

I agree
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                  X