Let's do it Spartan-style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's do it Spartan-style?

Been scanning the Spartan private fora @ACDG place - they have had some very good and easy to understand and use organisation.

What's the main point is:

It worked!

I would like to propose to use a similar style here.

It shouldn't be any real problem to get it running, seeing how we have some top level Spartan members here..
    Yeah, alll over the place, baby!
    75.00%
    No, thanks, Im in celibate
    0.00%
    I'd rather mess with some bananas
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by binTravkin; March 16, 2006, 07:20.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

could you tell us what it is? for those of us without access to their forums

Comment

Go and see yourself.
      All you need is to apply for the membership to Spartan team.
      I think Googlie won't be fast to reject seeing how you are AC team member..
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

What exactly do you mean with the Spartan way of organizing?

(As a Spartan I can't really tell what's so special - from my point of view our way is the "normal" way)
        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

It looks like they have a stronger organization tree of dedicated players.
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

As a Spartan I can't really tell what's so special - from my point of view our way is the "normal" way
            Probably that's what is so special about it..

Comment

Destruction

War
              OK 99.99999% Says no one can make the connection...well it seems pretty aplicable\funny to me ...anyway i thought this topic would be about should we fight or not...well i havnt been on forum for a week so meh
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Be organized and also be ready for military conflicts I believe is what you are saying.
                You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                There is a reason for everything.

Comment

nope
                  referring to a song
                  whose title sounded relavent and funny
                  but im not sure about that now
                  oh well
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                    I think Googlie won't be fast to reject seeing how you are AC team member..
                    Perhaps not, but then again he wouldn't be fast in approving applications either, considering I am the one who authorizes.

Anyone else who wants to look in the forums, just drop me a PM to let me know you have applied.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                    X