No announcement yet.

Last minute rule changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, keep on discussing what I understand and what not!

Maybe I'll get it then... :P

bt: I was talking about your post in general discussion. It seems I did get the point (GP trading is not a strategy), but I find it a little strange to link that with our opinion of allowing it.
    The biggest argument of the opponents is they consider it a must-do to stay competetive. Then you tell them exactly the same :hm:
    The point I guess you wanted to make was "don't disallow something because it's a must-do".
    no sig

Comment

I've made my comment on the thread, and I doubt I'll make another. Allow it, because it certainly isn't going to be used as totally as seems to be the thought over there.

Already losing interest in this game
      Play hangman.

Comment

Already losing interest in this game
        Me too.
        People there are afraid of each other, suspicious and generally unpleasant.
        You can provide something logical and thought out, where they announce in answer (in lenght of a few words) - 'that doesn't change my mind'.

I feel like trying to convince a virgin to go to bed with me.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

There are too many difering ideas of what to do so a true demaocracy is having a hard time working.

Either go more Represenative or reoganize into multiple teams.

I would suggest that we break-up into multiple teams representing each faction and then 1 rep from each team and the leaders dedide what to do.

If there arn't many team leaders then the talking will go fast and we can get playing.
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Working...
          X