No announcement yet.

Our factional choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As ACers I see us as explorers out to tame a new world.
    You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
    There is a reason for everything.

Comment

This is our last issue to decide!

I promised to look up the civs you proposed and make some sort of strategy summary, but with my motherboard burning out at Friday 1/20/2006, 19:57, I was unable to.

It's amazing how important is a PC in IT student's life.
      Im now struggling to finish Cisco course which would be done a few hours ago if not that stupid mboard!

I am posting a poll shortly.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

For the space ship we need research, this points to a cottage spam start. Possibly including some kind of oracle slingshot, though I personally think the full Civil Service slingshot would be suicidal in a MP game.

As far as faction choices go, anything with financial will help us. We can build the rest of our game (production / war) around the other trait our leader has and our starting position.

The oracle would be easier if we found a leader with industrious (for the wonders) and financial (for the spaceship). I can't remember the combinations off the top of my head, do any of the leaders have that?

Comment

Info about cIV

The Poll
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
            Info about cIV
            You were in a hurry.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

So waht?

Comment

I actually prefer civfanatics at all times for civ info geo...also for civ3, when i played it.

however their moderators are
                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                X