The Save Has Arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Save Has Arrived

Subscribe to this thread if you wish to receive an email notification that the save is in our hands.

Whoever notices the save first should post once in this thread so that everyone receives their notices.

Please do not discuss anything in the thread, or people will get false notifications.

Edit from nbarclay: For those who aren't aware of it, you can subscribe to a thread without posting in it by clicking "Receive updates to this thread" on the line of options below where it shows what thread you're in. If you do that, you get a notificiation that includes a copy of the first new message since your last visit (or something along those lines) if someone posts to the thread. (I'd never tried it before, so I had to figure it out when NYE talked about subscribing to a thread, and I figured I'd explain what I figured out in case anyone else isn't aware of it.)
    Last edited by nbarclay; April 28, 2006, 02:27.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I will simply post here so that I am notified of each new turn everytime I check the "My Threads" link (which is pretty much how I only surf Poly these days)
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

T2, 3960BC is here.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Turn 3, 3920 BC is in our inbox.

Comment

Wow, that was quick.

Comment

Turn 4, 3880BC is here.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Turn 5, 3840BC is here.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Turn 6, 3800BC is here.

Comment

Turn 7, 3760BC is here.

Comment

Turn 8, 3720BC is here.

Comment

Turn 9, 3680BC is here.

Comment

Turn 10, 3640BC is here.

Comment

Do you guys have 3600 yet? Banana has claimed to have sent it.

Edit by nye: Yes, Snoop, we have it.
                          Last edited by notyoueither; May 20, 2006, 21:24.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Turn 12, 3560BC is here.

Comment

According to the turn thread on the gen forum, the save is passed. I hope that nasty lion didn't spoil our millenium.

Comment

Working...
                              X