X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks, MZ.

Comment

/me returns, in lurker-form
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Good to see.

MZ has the occassional good idea.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Good to see.

MZ has the occassional good idea.
          Yep. Too bad it'll be another 6 months (at least) before the next one comes by...
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
            I have not applied 1.161 so far, since I have not fired up the game is a long time.
            Same here, I'm afraid. My last download stopped half way true, and now it hangs... I haven't found the time yet to look into the problem.

In the mean time, screenies please!

DeepO

Comment

Randolph (from the PtW team) has asked for authorization and been admitted.

Welcome back.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thanks, it’s nice to be back. I didn’t post a great deal in the PTWDG, but I really enjoyed following the progress of the team. I’ll probably be primarily a lurker again, but I have spent some time learning some of the details of the rules lately, and I’ve spent my last few games focusing on early to mid game economic build up (cottage strategies), so I might pipe in from time to time. I’ll also be happy to help out when other people have time constraints (assuming I don’t, which is a rather large assumption), or if the team runs into any legal difficulties .

From the little I’ve glanced at the threads it looks like we started next to Vox again, that’s quite a flashback! Thanks for letting me back in!

Randolph

Comment

has the game been going on this long? or have there been two games?
                  - What's that?
                  - It's a cannon fuse.
                  - What's it for?
                  - It's for my cannon.

Comment

No, this is still the starting game. We just broke the 1 AD barrier, and surprise surprise but we've nearly beaten Vox again.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                    X