Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¡ATENTAD! ENOUGH! You will listen to the "Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddy-O

The RKs will spend the rest of this war in the comforts of The Mash with all needs tended to.

Hah, you wish
    no sig

Comment

We don't wish, we know!
      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Our leader, the Addled Platypus is often seen surrounded by children full of laughing
        Just like evil dictators do (see comrade Stalin)
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

It is good to have the story line appreciated.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

¡ATENTAD! YOUR LISTENING BEGINS! This is corrective instructioning from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

It is not the way of the Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero KPV (Banana Consulate for the Promulgation of Truth) or this humble Disseminator of the Truth to get into petty rhetorical discord with heretics who choose a path other than de Vero - the Truth.

But the implication from the following is that Team Banana speaks words other than de Vero.

Originally posted by the Herezulo PJayTycy
            Hah, you wish

Let us just review which nation's beliefs and actions are closer to de Vero.

Rigil Kentaurians
            * Named nation after the false name of the star Rigil Kentaurus. This renaming is obvious way to misdirect their people.
            * Belief in mythical spritual leader the Yang. Who has seen this mythical Yang? None.
            * Yang is believed to live on a 'planet' that orbits the star Rigil Kentaurus. By 'planet' it is guessed they mean another world not unlike ours or maybe like our Luno or Suno. This is obvious confusion. Stars are but holes in the firmament of the sky. It is where the water that fills the clouds comes from. How could a world or even a Luno circle a tiny hole?
            * They speak in simple pictures and lack full sentences for conveyance of deceitful intent. " " nuff said.
            * The RKs used lying to the Homoj De Banano from the dawn of time.
            * The RKs used this lie to sneak attack the Homoj De Banano These points have been documented before. The Herezuloj have never denied these facts or humanity crimes.

Homoj De Banano
            * Named our nation "Team Banana". Only de Vero is found here. Is our nation not a 'team'? Can any deny the existance of 'Bananas'? None can. The banana's many using include peels for smoke, footware, food for sustenance and pleasure, humor making, crime investigation.
            * The Great Banana whose name dare not be uttered is the source of all that is good and fruity. Only de Vero is found here. Where else would the banana come from? There is only one source.
            * There is no belief in another 'planet'. We believe in this world. Only de Vero is found here. Can you deny it? No, it is here. The fruit trees grow in its sweet dirt.
            * We use pictures to express the heart of man. Words of proper formation to conveyance de Vero. Only de Vero is found here.

* We seek uniting all the Homoj De Boneco. Only de Vero is found here. This is the only goal of Team Banana.

Rigil Kentaurians, the world is united against you. Do you not smell the stench of your own lies? Do you not see the error in your humanity crimes? Do you not grow in weary of your hegemony war? Surrender to us now and learn of de Vero in full or die in search for your little Yang.

You may return to your ways of deceitful intent.

That is all,
            Disvastigoro de la Vero KPV
            Last edited by Daddy-O; August 10, 2007, 12:33.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Way to express the heart of man there Will9.
                Last edited by Daddy-O; August 11, 2007, 00:01.

Comment

de Vero shall set you free!!
                  GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

de Vero is the way forward for the truest of all kind!
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Look out everybody, Miss Information is coming to town soon!
                      GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

¡ATENTAD! LOOK WITH YOU EARS! The following attestation is from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Malbonaj kaj Boneco alike, reports have it that the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Rigil Kentaurians murdered the townsfolk of Bananapolis, that the coupling of human and horse takes place in the streets. Serĝento Crusty Balls put up an honorable and heroic fight against the horse fondler Chuk Jeger, as the women and children took to their positions of migration to Gros Michel beyond the borders of the storm. Let the Herezuloj choke on the mud of the hooves of their horsewives. This day is a great day for the Homoj De Banano. The RKs fell for our trick and will die in their attempt to crossbreed Centaurs for this world.

Homoj De Banano, fear not - the storm brings aide to our struggle! See! This day the war is over. The calculators of math and strategy have run all possible scenerios. The RKs will not attack Splitsville, Smoked Banana, Gros Michel, or even the new Cavendish . Our planning has led the Homoj De Banano to fruitful ground and now is the time of our Golden Age! Look and see, the Biblioteko de Splitsville in our ĉefurbo nears completion. Soon adoleskantoj in the preparatory schools will be reading of our great calculators of math and strategy with pride in heart.

Herezuloj - Rigil Kentaurians, take heed. Find that the fruitful seeds of defeat have been planted in the storm swirling around you! You have disgraced yourself as Malbonaj Homoj! Stop your star-crossed hegemony now. Return to your place among the Boneco while you still can.

Bananoj gismorte! Gismorta batalo!

That is all,
                        Disvastigoro de la Vero
                        Attached Files

Comment

You're building us a library? You are all far, far too kind

Comment

We will need the books to educate your people once we liberate them........................

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Educate about how it really was, not how Centaurian propaganda tells you I guess..
                              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                                Educate about how it really is, not how Centaurian propaganda told them it was I guess..
                                Fixed!

Comment

Working...
                                X