Time to open the public forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ashamed of your Tabejin past?
    Never, good sir, never! Why, in honor of it, I am going to go eat a giant burrito...
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Is it just me or haven't there been a single update from that other continent out in the black since opening forums?
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• guess they are so backwards that they even can't write ...
        http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• I'll request permission to post a brief history. Our planned public thread is way too detailed to present at this time. And unless you want to read a lot of anonymous and classified under descriptions and teams, it serves no point.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Well, we just wanted to know the story about the other continent, especially because some inhabitants of it were among the most active proponents of opening the forums..
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• We were neutral to opening or not. As for those others, look at the fat god they worship. You expect em to get off their *ss and do some actual writing?
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• RP:
                bT,
                We have our differences now but ultimately the peoples of Nia Kontinento are Homoj De Boneco. The peoples of Ilia Lando, the Malbonaj Homoj, never say what they mean. The Malbonaj are even more tricksy than those with little Yang.

When this little disagreement between us is over and the Boneco are again as the Great Banana, whose name dare not be uttered, intends - you will see that it is best that the Malbonaj stay silent. You will see the wisdom of The Great Banana who poisoned the seas with salt to keep the Malbonaj away from us & on Ilia Lando.
                /RP

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• But I have to agree. A story or two would be nice.
                  Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Hey, we just wanted to the forum open so we could see what everybody else was up to. Who says we have to write anything?
                    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• We know you guys are not posting only because Beta is lazy. There is no strategy in that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
                        We know you guys are not posting only because Beta is lazy. There is no strategy in that.

Hey what about me? Im just as lazy if not more so. You better watch yourself BananaBoy or we will have stories to tell once we march our fat lazy Buddha worshipping fanatics on the other continent...............

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Con,
                          You are not so lazy that you don't spam. There is a lot of work in artful spam.

Comment

• Here we are right now gathered around our fearless leader HTower plotting what actions to take against this latest Banana Transgression!
                            Attached Files
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Watch out for the banana spy. He's 'wearing' the yellow.

Where is SG when we need pictures? You are taking his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
                                Watch out for the banana spy. He's 'wearing' the yellow.

Where is SG when we need pictures? You are taking his job.
                                Maybe he is the secret "weapon" on our team and directing the picture posting effort, which is not much of an effort thus far. Kind of sounds like SG doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X