This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLATO - what I am thinking is this:

We compile a list of emails for the two or three players for each team. When the save gets moved on - they get an email/PM from me, or in my absence you. If the save is not played within 48 hours, snoop gets the call to open the save, hit end turn, and move it along.

Sound OK?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
      PLATO - what I am thinking is this:

We compile a list of emails for the two or three players for each team. When the save gets moved on - they get an email/PM from me, or in my absence you. If the save is not played within 48 hours, snoop gets the call to open the save, hit end turn, and move it along.

Sound OK?
      That sounds good to me. I would imagine that if there is little enough interest to play within 48 hours then there shouldn't be any objection to passing the save on. If something game related requires more time, then they can always post about it here.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Any response from Krill yet ?
        no sig

Comment

• Just sent: Just basically worked 6 twelve hour days straight. Will likely have to look for a new turn player if this carries on...ior we could end this really quickly, y'know what I mean
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• AC doesn't want to end because they're winning. (understandable)

Horde/Sarantium don't want to end because they either don't want to be seen as quitters, or think they're going to manage to kill team Merc eventually. Which is certainly doable, if they enlist the aid of AC.

I don't see why AC couldn't end it for you, Krill, real quickly like, judging by the demographics screen...
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• They're building up their army. All they have to do is to decide when they have enough to finish the job without giving me time to build up my army enough to withstand them...not that I think I can, given the state of the empire I recieved. Blake was away with the faeries before he left for that monastary, that's for sure...
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                Horde/Sarantium don't want to end because they either don't want to be seen as quitters, or think they're going to manage to kill team Merc eventually. Which is certainly doable, if they enlist the aid of AC.
                Yeah right.

Are you still sacrificing virgins to the RNG gods?

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• See, that's where you have had it wrong all along. The RNG prefers right and proper whores.

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• The AC turn is played 99% (just one important in-game question remaining), but besides that we started discussing this "end the game already" issue. I am messaging some early members of our team to get their view / approval...
                    no sig

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
                      The AC turn is played 99% (just one important in-game question remaining), but besides that we started discussing this "end the game already" issue. I am messaging some early members of our team to get their view / approval...
                      Does this mean your not going to kill the mercs for us?

Keep on Civin'!

Comment

• I'd be okay with declaring AC the winner; Horde/Sarantium just doesn't want Mercs to win.
                        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                        Templar Science Minister
                        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

• now apolyton is back online : turn onwards !
                          no sig

Comment

• In addition to sending to emails for UnO and OzzyKP and Team merc, I have PM'd UnO and Ozzy that the save is with them.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And I openly question do I need to play it?

ARE we declaring AC the winners or not?
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• GS has no turn player, and I am in no position to step in.

In answer to a PM from Beta, GS will resign if the turn arrives in our mail box and someone lets me know it is there.

Krill was correct. It is only a matter of time before AC conquers our continent, and not much of it judging by the save I just looked at.

I am really sorry, guys and gals, but I've got a really bad case of real life ATM and I simply can not take on any additional tasks.

Alternatively, if you can find any reasonable candidate who would take over playing the turns, I will see about turning the keys to the GS team mailbox over to that person.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X