Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK then Sarantium is not going to be in a hurry to get the save out, we got some issues to discuss anyway and will take this oppurtunity to do so.

Thanks for the Update UnO.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I did say Sunday at the latest. Not don't bother I'm not playing till Sunday.

If it's in my mailbox before then and I'm able, I'll happily play it. Just pre-emptively posting in case things go bad and I'm unable to.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I didn't say we would wait till Sunday, I just said we won't be in a hurry to play.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Sarantium will be going over> May get it finished tonight. Sorry.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Can GS or one of the admins confirm they got the save? I had some odd computer updates going on that night too. Just want to make sure something it didn't get lost in the shuffle.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Yes. The save is there. I will play when I get home from work. Very big apologies for being slow off the mark.

Comment

• Australia Day weekend is here

so we may be a little late with the save, once we get it...

hope you all enjoy yours
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                  Australia Day weekend is here
                  Why do you have Australia Day in the middle of winter????

Enjoy!!!
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta

Why do you have Australia Day in the middle of winter????

Enjoy!!!
                      what is this winter you talk about, all we have is endless summer with great long days at the beach

will play in next hour
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• GS may be going over. I'll give an update in the morning (Aussie time).

Comment

• ok, a shame though. . . . .
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The save should come through in two hours.

Comment

• Very sorry. Sundays are a bad time for me, never got near the computer. Will play this evening when I get home from work.
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• My apologies for the delay on moving the save along. Lots on the go here - including a power outage yesterday. We will be quicker in the future. Promise.

Comment

Working...
                                X