This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
    Oh, he's got the sequence on how to achieve all the combat results I came up with. The variable is just...baffling.
    Roger that

Thanks
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• The Mercs are at war with someone?

Do I smell profit?
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Attached Files
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• However, I replayed a few times after sending the original save, and I'm personally more convinced there's a means of exploiting the combat RNG to some degree or another. If there's someone with more time than I that wants to test this theory out, I could PM you the information how to create the situation. However, despite moving and attacking in the same order each time, I've come up with 4 differing results. I'm quite convinced there's a bug there somewhere that could (assuming someone was a masochist) be exploited via replays.
          Um, duh? Replaying saves and changing order of unit combats is a nono.

This is news?

Those with severe blakitis would have noticed his post mentioning this a month ago anyway
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Except the fact that I'm NOT changing the order of units in the combat. THAT is the whole reason I brought it up. Each time was the PRECISE same order.

So, try again there.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Kataphraktoi

Um, duh? Replaying saves and changing order of unit combats is a nono.

This is news?

Those with severe blakitis would have noticed his post mentioning this a month ago anyway
              Maybe take a reading comprehension class?

This is a totally new possible exploit, Snoopy has the details, and they wont be released here.

UnO is the last guy around these parts who should be suspect

Comment

• G'day Paddy,

GS will be a couple of hours over time. The save should be ready 8pm Sydney time, 9pm at latest.

Cheers,
                Godel

Comment

• Originally posted by Godel
                  G'day Paddy,

GS will be a couple of hours over time. The save should be ready 8pm Sydney time, 9pm at latest.

Cheers,
                  Godel
                  tx

drop by msn some time so we can fine tune this process
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Seems the rest of Team Merc has gone on vacation already.

So....

I shall play ASAP.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• On to GS.
                      - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• Geeze Paddy. That last turn took you 36 minutes!!! Can you pick up the pace a bit PLEASE!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• My wife and I are heading out on the town tonight. Since we haven't seen each other in a month, this kinda takes priority over the save.

And, since the rest of the Mercs are on vacation, I'll get to it EARLY in the morning tomorrow. The baby normally wakes at 4, so I'll just play after feeding her.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                            Geeze Paddy. That last turn took you 36 minutes!!! Can you pick up the pace a bit PLEASE!

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Horde War Council has been summoned

we will be late, could be 48 hours late, due to the many differing timezones and the issues we need to sort through

war is hell!
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X