Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame that above on me. I tried scrolling through that email thread, checking peoples tags and seeing if anyone new had been added.

Perhaps a little cleanup over there in a top post or something with each team and the appropriate addresses listed under would be helpful?

Anyhow. My baby is not cooperating this morning and I'm not going to have time to get to the save before work as planned. So, we'll be a bit late. I'll get it ASAP after work if no one beats me to it.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• yes, a clean up of the team email accounts is a good idea
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Team AC uses a special email for team messages and turns.
        That is an easier way to manage things - just give the appropriate person login name and password.
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Yes, a gmail account. Free, quick to setup and everything will stay there forever and on record. It means only 1 email for the turn instead of hunting up lists
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• And in case you still need to hunt a list, it will remember it for you as well as you will be simply able to copy that list from last outgoing email.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• GS, any word when you all will be playing the save?
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• In the next 40 minutes

Comment

• thanks

was a good try

I will play when home from work then

have a great day
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The turn didnt arrive in my inbox, so either our group forwarding is off or some other error... and cant PM the turnsender, his pm box is full
                    A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• What's your email and I'll forward you. I didn't get the team mail yet either. It typically takes a bit longer, but I get a direct copy as well.

Nevermind. Found your email and forwarded.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Use collective team email.

Comment

• We do. It just typically takes about 6 hours longer than the one directy mailed me.

So, I always get a copy pretty quick, then a team mail copy a bit later. But, I'm not seeing the team copy coming through this time, so we'll have to get Kloreep to check that. (it's his account setup for the team mail)
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Well...

it seem I have to empty my PM box

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Team mail is where everyone from the team or at least all turnplayers can login.

Comment

• gmail accounts are a great way

they allow all of the team to access the mail at any time, from any location

and in the past few years, I do not recall having any major issues with gmail...

also they give you plenty of space, and it is all free...
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X