Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible delay in merc turn until saturday morning.
    A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• To Team merc and admins. It is now 225bc.
      And it is now 52 hours and counting.....
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Blame it on me.

I'm on my laptop and incapable of play for a few, and polarnomad is out with family. Slade Wilson is playing the game, but as he only joined the team a matter of days ago, naturally, he has a few questions on what plans are where. We tried to get it out yesterday, but I was in an airport, and my laptop battery died before we got everything worked out.

And you know how my time is always lacking in October...
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• we may go over a few hours
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Vox?
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I am here and have just posted in our forum to see if anyone (other than me is able to play the turn).
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I didn't realise there was a problem. I might be capable of playing it later today, but definitely would by the end of the weekend.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'm on holiday and would just as soon not have the save make it back this way till after the 31st, so take all the time you want.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I can play the turn for Vox if need be, but I might need instructions how to play a pbem turn . I have yet to do it for civ4. What version would I need?

Comment

• You need to patch vanilla civ to 1.74....it comes with civ4 BTS if you have that. Then you need to look in the turn discussion thread and find the modified DLL and place that whereever your normal DLL is(i assume a computer literate person could find it....) then play it.
                        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• And you need to load the C4DG Colors Mod.
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Vox's over 100hours.

Time to act snoopy369?
                            At least investigate in a private forum if it's going to move.
                            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.

Comment

• He already checked their private forum.

Short of him loading thier sav and endturning it-which i wouldnt support yet-there is nothing to do.

Hercules, just play the turn
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Indeed, I've already reminded them a few times ... as Kata says, there's not a lot I can do more beyond loading the save myself, and that is not supported by the majority of teams as far as I can tell
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X