Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh yes, this is the usual problem (same as 1.74)

I will try to fix it.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Okay, probably fixed game sent.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• So what was the problem then with it?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Umm, will people without BTS be able to open it now? If I assume correctly that it's now been set to look for the BTS 3.13 assets?

Comment

• I have not patched my Civ and I was able to open the first save file that was sent to us.

So, the question is...

Do we continue on with the un-patched version?
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• hmm, wasn't this exact issue one of the reasons Firaxis delayed the patch by two weeks ?
              no sig

Comment

• Do we continue on with the un-patched version?
                This depends on whether there is a patch available for those who don't have BtS.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Ok, admins? ...what shall we do?
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• bugger
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Got a "patched" save from snoop the man, and it works!!!

Sarantium will play their turn today and move the save along.

Thanks snoopy!!!!
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And what will the next people do, have to get BtS?
                        Firaxis teh

Comment

• So your saying people without BTS installed cannot play here?
                          I think im not the only one getting pushed out by this. It should be put up to a vote, not a quick admin decision(nothing against snoop)
                          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• If we're playing patched, I'll be unable to open saves for now, as I do not have, and will not be getting BTS.

This is a VANILLA demogame, not a BTS demogame.
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• What UnO said.

Comment

• We must dissent.
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X