• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all good mate

trust you have a good day

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Thanks mate. The save should be in the Horde inbox now.

Comment

• I gather the save has not been patched yet. Load failed.

Sarantium will be going over the 24 hour limit as a result.
        Last edited by Beta; October 9, 2007, 10:26.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• what, the turn i just sent to sarantium? It was played on 1.71
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
            what, the turn i just sent to sarantium? It was played on 1.71
            Hmmm ... interesting. Let me try again.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
              what, the turn i just sent to sarantium? It was played on 1.71
              And I have 1.74 after the most recent patch. That would seem to be the issue.

Comment

• It should be 1.74. as we decided to update to it.

Team AC will redo the turn. Apologies.
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Thanks
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Thx!

Comment

• err, it was on 1.74. My posting 1.71 was in error
                      Since there is no such thing as a 1.71 patch, i clearly could not have played the sav on it

:headbang:
                      Last edited by Kataphraktoi; October 9, 2007, 12:01.
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Could someone other than Beta from Sara have another check, whether it opens or not?

Beta do you have BtS + 3.13?
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Did the new BTS patch update the vanilla version again?

Comment

• Originally posted by polarnomad
                            Did the new BTS patch update the vanilla version again?
                            And Warlords I believe.
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Yeah and suspicion is it screwed up again, so turns played by people without BtS (or with BtS < 3.13) are not compatible to those having BtS and 3.13.

Comment

• Oh geez...

Comment

Working...
                                X