Quick personal/team merc announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick personal/team merc announcement

Don't have time to contact everyone individually through PM, so forgive this little breach of the no talking to uncontacted teams:

My wife is having a baby NOW, I am off.

It is, once again, another early delivery (our first two were as well), so there's a chance I may be out of communication for a few days if we need to bake the kid under the lights like the first 2.

Please send all communications to Team email where one of our other representatives can assist you, as I won't be checking my PM's till further notice.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Good luck mate!!
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

all the best of luck Uno and Mrs Uno
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Best of luck to Het and Uno (and the baby)
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

(My baby beat your baby by almost 2 months!!! )
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Well, false alarm, at least temporarily.

They sent us home at 2AM. She's still contracting every 3 min, but it's not progressing quick enough. She's got a doctors appointment in a couple hours, they'll check again then.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Best luck to the whole family, UnO!

Comment

Good luck UnO and hEt.

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                  Well, false alarm, at least temporarily.

They sent us home at 2AM. She's still contracting every 3 min, but it's not progressing quick enough. She's got a doctors appointment in a couple hours, they'll check again then.
                  How early are we talking here? It must be pretty early or I would have thought that they would have hooked her up to induce labor.

My first was almost a month early but they induced anyway because the water had broken.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Well, if the water breaks, you have 24 hours to get the baby out or risk infection, so yeah, they induce that no matter what.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

best of luck!

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wow, best of luck to Het (you don't count ).

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Good luck & enjoy these days.
                          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Good luck and congratulations in advance, UnO!
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It's an April First Girl

dOx baby diaries has pictures and ssome of the story of the delivery

7:17 AM dOx time...
                              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                              Worship the Comic here!
                              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
                              X