Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolytonian opinion poll

Just a Q for the public.

Thinking I should just make one general paper for both games. Be a bit of a debate as to where to post it, but otherwise a little bit less work on my part.

Course, the whole thing will be a bit out of character, especially till the warlords game starts. That won't bother me much, but what about you guys?
    Yes, start covering
    6.25%
    Yes, but only after it starts
    43.75%
    No, should keep em seperate
    18.75%
    No, your papers suck
    12.50%
    whatever
    12.50%
    Whatever happened to the banana leaf paper?
    6.25%
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

It would be interesting to know what happens in that game too.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yeah... when it starts
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Same as proviisori

Comment

Im fine with what you decide UnO
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Who woted the "your papers s&ck"

If something "interesting in setting up the other game happens, feel free to report it....

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I thought that too, but generally don't bother thinking about idiots.
              You know it's better not fight with idiots or they will drag you down to their level and beat with expierence..
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
              X