This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry. Just plain forgot this time
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Sent a sort while ago...
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Received. Thanks Krill! We will move the save in the next 11 hours.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• To AC
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Received from AC yesterday at 4:38pm eastern time.

880ad turn to Team merc, Uno, and OzzyKP email addy's, copy to snoop.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To AC

Comment

• 0880 AD to Sarantium
                no sig

Comment

• 900ad to Team merc and admin
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 900ad to Stormbringer and Snoopy.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• To Horde. Caught me at a good time. Will unlikely to be able to play saves for a while due to work, dissertation and scheduled hospital ops (just getting wisdom teeth removed, no biggie)

Comment

• To AC

Comment

• To sarantium
                          no sig

Comment

• 920 ad to Mercs and admin

Comment

• Oh, I don't think I got the save.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Neither did I
                                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                                X