This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onwards.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 820ad to Mercs and admin
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onwards
        A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• Sorry for delay, been ill in bed.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Sorry for delay, been ill in bed. Onwards
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Hope you feel better Krill.

To AC
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Onwards.
                Sorry guys, was on national holidays and everyone else seem to be enjoying the summer too.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 840ad to Mercs and admin.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• @GS
                    A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

Comment

• To Horde

Comment

• To AC
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Onwards.

Comment

• 860ad to mercs and admin.

Comment

• 860 to GS. Sorry for the delay, in the future PM me if there is any delays and I'll be sure to get it along.

And on a happy note, I seem to have rewired the house properly, as my PC obviously has both power and internet connection. Now just the finish work stuff...

Like adding actual floors. and painting...
                              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• PM him or e-mail me at alex a/t oneandfour.org and between the two of us something might get done.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X