This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resent with 640 save.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Thanks.

To Horde

Comment

• To AC
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 640 AD to Sarantium
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 660ad to Mercs and admin.

Sorry for the delay. The original save did not make it through to my email (thanks for the resend) and then I have been afk the last 3-4 days.

My apologies.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To GS
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Could someone from Mercs please send the save for GS? The wrong one was sent. Thanks.

Comment

• 660 to stormbringer for sure sent.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• 660 to Horde

Comment

• 660 to AC
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• 660 AD by sarantium
                        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 680ad to Team mercenary and admin
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To GS
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• To Horde.

Comment

• 680 to AC

Comment

Working...
                                X