X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing was great for me.

75 ad up. New turn.

On to mercs and admin.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Voxified
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Stormified.
        - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• AD75 to Horde

Comment

• to Ac - burppppppppp

and a Mary Christmas tio ya all :P
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 75 AD by Sarantium
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Merced.

It is now 100ad.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Voxified.

Sorry for the delay, you caught me on my baking day.
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Final turn from Vox to GS. Adieu.
                    - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• Some sort of file sent to some being known as Khan.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• to AC
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The show must go on!
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 125AD to Team Mercenary and admin

Comment

• Stormified.
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Krazy Kwanza, and a good Storm to all!!!

I'm going to take the next stretch as turn-player for GS... please please please bear with me as I get used to the role. I haven't done this for a long time, so I'll probably flub the first couple turns in some way, my good teammates' helpful efforts notwithstanding.

I'd also like to say, in a happy holidays kind of way, that all inter-team abuse should be directed towards me, as I've got some stocking stuffers in mind for all of you elves.

May our axemen bring you good cheer!!
                                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                                X