X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC575 to AC and admin
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Onwards and apologies for delay, this time we had problems being online too.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 550bc save to mercs and admin.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 550 BC to Vox

Comment

• Sorry guys, I've been on holiday for the last 2 weeks. Back now though.

550 BC on to Banana.
            - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 550 BC to Storm and Adm.

Best regards,

Comment

• 550BC > Horde

Comment

• Save to AC and admin
                    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• To Sarantium & Admin
                      http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Mart
                        Map creation contest
                        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• ssht, not here, you almost gave us hope the turn was moving
                          http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• way i understand it from discussion thread that game is stalled and may be lost for all

go figure
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                                and may be lost for all
                                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X