This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither
    Why should we? It's not like anyone of any value is over there.

Well I took a wee visit over, and I can't say that I'll return in a hurry.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I was taking a pot shot, obviously (I'd hoped).

One reason we don't recruit from MZO, or any other site, is that interforum rivalry can quickly get out of hand. People hold loyalties close, sometimes.

The owners of this site trust that we won't be starting any forum wars when they lend us their support, and it would not be good to reward them with a mess that they would have to deal with more than we do.

Posters I know at MZO are a fine group of people. They spun off from here. They know where we are, so advertising to them would be pointless outside of stirring up ill will.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
        I was taking a pot shot, obviously (I'd hoped).

One reason we don't recruit from MZO, or any other site, is that interforum rivalry can quickly get out of hand. People hold loyalties close, sometimes.

The owners of this site trust that we won't be starting any forum wars when they lend us their support, and it would not be good to reward them with a mess that they would have to deal with more than we do.

Posters I know at MZO are a fine group of people. They spun off from here. They know where we are, so advertising to them would be pointless outside of stirring up ill will.
        I only went and had a look, didn't even bother registering, let alone posting anything.
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I'm back around these parts. Sign me up.

Let's get the old crew back together and include any and all new folks for another round of Apolytonian greatness.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• You are now authorized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos
              I'm back around these parts. Sign me up.

Let's get the old crew back together and include any and all new folks for another round of Apolytonian greatness.
              Arrrr!!, you scurvious Traitor to MZO!!! Let Davy Jones take you, Arrrr!!

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Do you mind if I lurk your team?

(If not, then I will need authorization.)

- Sirian

Comment

• The more, the merrier. But I believe it's up to BigFree to let you join the appropriate CivGroup.
                  Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                  "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• BigFree will have do ultimately decide, but welcome I say

Comment

• I posted this request in the wrong thread, then noticed this one...

Please grant me access to the team forum, so I can perform my official admin-lurking duties.

Also, y'all need to light a fire under your turn player. It seems every turn goes over time, and the other teams are complaining. In fact, Rik has posted an even stronger warning in the private forum.
                      some day I'll put a catchy phrase here

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirian
                        Do you mind if I lurk your team?

(If not, then I will need authorization.)

- Sirian
                        Sure, no problem. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave_Shack
                          I posted this request in the wrong thread, then noticed this one...

Please grant me access to the team forum, so I can perform my official admin-lurking duties.

Also, y'all need to light a fire under your turn player. It seems every turn goes over time, and the other teams are complaining. In fact, Rik has posted an even stronger warning in the private forum.
                          Cool.

Comment

• Or not so cool if we have been delaying the game... :/
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• ACS, your 50+ hours with the current save.

Play your turn (or post at UN that you'll be delayed).

before the Admins do it for you....

E_T
                              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                              Worship the Comic here!
                              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Thanks E_T. Turn played and sent. I guess I just plain missed seeing the email.

Comment

Working...
                                X