This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just did it in 50 minutes
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I was going to try to get to it before work this morning, but other things came up. It'll have to wait till I get home and get a time in between taking care of the baby if one of the other Mercs don't get to it this morning.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• so, is the turn still with vox or already with banana ?
        no sig

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• indeed
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Turn arrived 18 hours ago and I'll play it now.

Best regards,

Comment

• I don't even check the email that it is on over the weekend. I really wish it wouldn't keep coming to me on the weekend.

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'm out of town until tomorrow evening, so while hopefully someone else within GS will step up and play it, there may be a delay on the GS turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                    I don't even check the email that it is on over the weekend. I really wish it wouldn't keep coming to me on the weekend.

Jon Miller
                    Same issue I had Jon. There was only one day a week I couldn't play the save; and that was the day it usually came.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Mustard
                      I'm out of town until tomorrow evening, so while hopefully someone else within GS will step up and play it, there may be a delay on the GS turn.
                      Looks like I'll be playing this once I get home tonight - in between 10-11 EDT, should have it out before midnight.

Comment

• Really bad timing. I'll try to break away today, but likely tomorrow evening before I can play
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Sorry guys, still working. (I guess you'ld call it roughly the equivalent of the baby's christening tomorrow, family coming in, got 60 people gonna be in the house, etc, getting ready) I'll have to get to it tomorrow.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• nm, hope you get teh save moving when you can UnO, and hope the new Baby is not keeping you up at night...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• 60 people together to just play one turn??

Happiness to the little girl,UnO!

Best regards,

Comment

• The turn must be by Bananas now, is it?
                                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.

Comment

Working...
                                X