• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few more hours, sorry

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• The Horde may need a few extra hours for this turn.
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Going to work and haven't looked at the save. I will try to play it before I go to sleep tonight.

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Jon?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I was away over the weekend, will play today.

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• You really have no backup?

Comment

• Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                Worship the Comic here!
                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• wakey wakey
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Sorry, didn't get my email until late last night. Will play in a couple hours (I brought th eCD to work, so don't have to wait until I am home).

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Could Vox please post "turn sent" messages again ? You didn't do so for the last 3 turns. However, if such a message means an extra delay in sending the turn (because apolyton is blocked at work or something), then no problem ofcourse...
                      no sig

Comment

• The horde needs extra time because of technical issues...

I have reinstalled my computer, should be back in control.
                        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Ouch. Hate it when that happens.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• This was even a planned reinstall so no data loss to worry about. After 100+ OS updates, some 15-20 reboots and several hours babysitting the darn thing I have the comp back in running state now.

Last thing I did before going to bed last night was to patch civ, only need to install the mod for this game and I am ready to roll again

Comment

• I'm working on it, but might be a tad late. Weekends are bad time for me...
                              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Heh, we just played a turn in under 8 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X