• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well said E_T
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Now at 51+ hours

I had seen Jon online earlier (around the 48 hour mark), so I didn't say anything then, but he's not online now and nothing even posted...
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• I played it a while ago?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Team Sarantium may need an extension because of RL stuff...

Thanks
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• **** RL, git back here an play dammit
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Come On Vox.... Please at least post something if your going to be delayed....
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• I've brought it up with Vox.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Tuesday I worked 20 hours (not was awake, but worked). Before that I was on a similiar schedule.

I am awake for a little bit now, but I need to sleep more and have work to do before the meeting in 5 hours.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Thank you Jon
                    Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Earth calling Alpha Centari....please play your turn or post that your going to be delayed.

it's now 40+ hours.
                      Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• 17-03-2007 00:09
                        17-03-2007 19:14
                        Do the math correctly, it's 19hours 5minutes between

bc1080 to ac and snoppy
                        and your post

Anyways, AC might actually need an extension, but no more than 12h.
                        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin

Do the math correctly ...
                          That's why we have him running the economy.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Maybe E_T should had made a spreadsheet about it to be sure?
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin

Do the math correctly, it's 19hours 5minutes between

and your post

Anyways, AC might actually need an extension, but no more than 12h.
                                Sorry, I hadn't woken up (nor even had my Coffee yet) when I had posted that.

And thanks for the extention heads-up...
                                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                                X