Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Paddy 2 hours ago, dancing on a beach with two Blondes, and his wife no wher to be seen.
    Long Live The Horde
    Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
    Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• And pray tell he wasn't sober either was he
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me...."

Ulp, wrong team/game.....

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Ok, he is now snoring in the back yard. The save will be sent in the coming hour.
          Long Live The Horde
          Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
          Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• I appear to be having some problems loading in the game. First I downloaded the mod, then I put it in the Mod folder. Then I tried opening the save (by double clicking it).

It says something about MOD contents needing to be protected... then nothing happens...

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Well, I can get something to happen...

Could not load initial game data.

Failed to load setup information!

Then nothing... (kicks me back to the load game screen in Multiplayer->PBEM)

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                OK ive sorted my issue it was a error with the c4dg mod, id unzipped it to the right place but it was a file in a file, seperated them and it works fine.

save sent!
                I had to reinstall the mod a while back and until i seperated the folders i could not get the saves to load.
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• I don't know what you mean by seperated the folders... everything looks right when I open the MODS folder... well, as far as I don't know much about Civ4 MODS.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Unzipping sometimes results in this (wrong) directory structure:

/Program Files/Firaxis/Sid Meier's Civ 4/Mods/C4DG colors/C4DG colors/...

instead of this (correct) directory structure:

/Program Files/Firaxis/Sid Meier's Civ 4/Mods/C4DG colors/...
                    no sig

Comment

• Nope, I have the correct directory structure.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Anyoen have any ideas?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• I have no clue... I started playing turns recently and had no trouble once I got the mod (I tried w/o it at first and boy was I confused!).

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• It appears to load the MOD fine... the first error is:

"The save file you have selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have not been changed."

Then it fails to load.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Do you have some changes to your core game?

I had that message at the beginning of the demogame too, but then I reinstalled Civ4 and it worked all right after that.
                              Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• I have Warlords installed, but I haven't made any modifications. I haven't even played Civ4 fora few months.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X