• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes indeed.. welcome to the silly season
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well, Merry Christmas and everything else.....

RL happens.... deal with it first... We can wait...

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Yeah... Merry christmas guys (but I'm still sorry for the delay)
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• hey thanks for making time to play. I hate this time of the year, everyone wants you to do something.

I work an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half away. After fighting traffic for several hours and working all day, I usually dont feel like doing a whole hell of a lot.

Well my wife sets it up so I have to cook for this dinner tomorrow with the neighbors.

I told her tonight I hope she and the neighbors like Banquet *censored* TV dinners.

God I hate the *censored* holidays.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• LOL ... TV dinners

I use quiche for the threat dinner ... it takes no time to make and I enjoy quite a bit, but the GF gets tired of it after a while
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Real Demogamers don't eat quiche....

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• What's non-demogamerly about quiche, anyway, other than the name I mean, it's one of the most manly foods on the planet, mixing several extremely manly foods together:

Eggs: check, as long as they're cooked in a fried or scrambled way. Quiche is just scrambled eggs cooked en masse.
                Cheese: Nothing is more manly than cheese. Nothing. As long as it's melted and not some kind of weird goat concoction.
                Meat: Only melted cheese is more manly than Meat. Sausages in particular, of course
                Spinach: Are you saying Popeye isn't manly?

So you have a problem with this mister? Perhaps you feel that demogamers shouldn't be manly ...

Now back on topic
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• hmm snoopy, can u write me a recipe for that?, i wanna make quiche for my gf
                  http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by -SafaN-
                    hmm snoopy, can u write me a recipe for that?, i wanna make quiche for my gf
                    You wanna turn your gf into a man with super manly food??
                    Last edited by proviisori; December 20, 2006, 12:36.
                    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Comment

• hmmm...so, snoopy knows how to bake a quiche, has some bizaar fascination with Popeye, and finds it "manly" liking to eat "sausages"...
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Hmmmm after all this I think Ill stick with Banquet TV dinners
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                            hmmm...so, snoopy knows how to bake a quiche, has some bizaar fascination with Popeye, and finds it "manly" liking to eat "sausages"...

especially, the sausages thing.... that and it wasn't me who had said it...

E_T
                            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Sounds like a great article for the mini-paper....

E_T
                              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• "Recipes by Snoopdog"

i think it should be a regular column, I just hope he doesn't have sausages in everything he makes..............

(OMFG did you ever walk right into that one )

Comment

Working...
                                X