Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make a rule - no replying to a team email from a personal email adress - most people are used hitting 'reply', so am I. Unfortunately E_T chose to request the resend from his personal adress, so email went to him at first.

Now it should be there at last
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• now we got it!

thanks!
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Reply All FTW!
        (E_T did reply all, so Sarantium team email was still there...)
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Reply all is like stepping on a raker at times
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• FYI - GS will be taking a little longer this turn.

Comment

• thanks for the heads up
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                Worship the Comic here!
                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Away it goes. Thanks for understanding.

Comment

• Thanks for letting us know of the delay

E_T
                    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                    Worship the Comic here!
                    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• we will try to play this within next 12 hours

sorry if we go over... some of the team are away - start of holidays etc
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Need a bit more time I'm afraid, will play in 5-6 hours.
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• save will be sent in coming 45 mins
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Vox will be over the 12 hours. I'm very busy this entire week (holidays, work, baby, etc) Hopefully tomarrow in the AM.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Er... damn. Loot at that. Not only is it 24 hours that we will be over, but I was over already when I posted. Again, I have RL issues and am unable to play the turn yet. I have asked Jon to play for me and maybe Snoopy could if Jon can't. I am very sorry about this guys.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Actually, the save has only been with Vox for 22 hours, though I suppose you probably will go over now.

Anyhow, RL comes first, and things are hectic for a lot of people this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X