This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you need fed1943 ta hotmail tod com

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I was just looking at that... but I swear that it said only that the address was 194 on the e-mail I got... I'll change it now...
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        snoopy is especially dumb tonight
        That there is quote material. Thank you.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• sorry for the delay.. save will be played and sent in coming 20 mins...
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• FYI, I know GS is on the clock, but our usual turnplayer (Hot Mustard) is not around. We will get it played soon. Sorry for being disorganized.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Thank you very much for the heads up

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• we will play in coming 5 hours... work work work
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Im getting nostalgic about the good pace we used to have..
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• hehe...

we are blessed that we getting one turn a week
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well, it IS Thanksgiving Weekend....

Just a fact of life. Will have worst happen around Xmas. But it should pick up right aferwards.

All we can do is just try to turn the save around a quickly as possible and just hope that it comes back just as quickly.

E_T
                      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                      Worship the Comic here!
                      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• indeed...

for a 7 team game, with players scattered across so many time zones, making any decisions timely...

and then with the turn players is such a disjointed flow of time zones...

yeah we doing alright

and this is a big holiday for all of our U S of A players
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• we are blessed that we getting one turn a week
                          We had a better pace lately.

Well, it IS Thanksgiving Weekend....
                          Oh, and I was wondering where did everyone go with forums being so quiet and all..
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Team Banana will be delayed playing the turn due to a technical difficulty.

Sorry.
                            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I take it Nana does still have a turn player, and that fed hasn't left Poly, right?
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                                I take it Nana does still have a turn player, and that fed hasn't left Poly, right?
                                Nana will have a turn player, and for now that will not be Fed.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X