Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right - like suddenly turn around times are supposed to mean something in this game are they?
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• next you will be telling me that Snoop is taking his admin role seriously as well
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• be patient young luke's

When a team has only three turn players and 1 goes on a business trip for an extended time, one on vacation

and the last one is getting ready to be one for the first time...a little more patience please

Working a swing shift on nights is not all that glorious.
        It tends to keep my hours awake irregular at best.

I will be the one one going on a business trip starting 11/1 and yes I gave advanced notice to both admins and now the rest of the teams

peace out

Mighty Platypi
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Don't you have a replacement turnplayer?
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I am doing alll I can with the voulnteers I have

So yes, I am working with someone who is willing, but just does not have the experience...this is my turn player in training

thank you for your support

Turn has been played, just not sent
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• keep up the good work

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• My apologies for the inconvenience.

I am said turn player in training.

But, as some of you know, to play is one thing, to get computer do

what is needed ...

May be some day.

Best regards,

Comment

• Good luck
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• @ horde: turn 2240bc didn't arrive in box
                    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• resent, hopefully you have it now
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me prods Vox with a Lego miniature lance

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Sorry guys. RL issues yesturday. Baby... Wife... I could go on but I don't think I have to.

Turn played and sent.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                              Sorry guys. RL issues yesturday. Baby... Wife... I could go on but I don't think I have to.

Turn played and sent.
                              Originally posted by fed1943
                              But I did not receive it,yet.

Best regards,
                              Snoopy, if Donegeal doesn't see this before you do, can you forward the save to The Bunch??

E_T
                              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                              Worship the Comic here!
                              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Hmm... got a mailer deamon saying that fed194@hotmail.com was not a valid address.

Ok, looking it over it says the mailbox wasn't available. Was it typed wrong?
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X