Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will need a few more hours at least.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• how many more do you need ? (should I stay awake to play this evening, or go to bed and play it tomorow morning before work ?)
      no sig

Comment

• Hard decisions that early?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• slowest ... turnaround ... ever
          http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• 31-08-2006 02:00 (By GMT+3) was the last time Team AC recieved a turn.
              It's now 08-09-2006 17:55

Is it supposed to be okay?

I mean I know we've got that much teams and each can take a day or so, but doesn't the teams want to move on and not lose interest?
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                We will need a few more hours at least.
                a few is turning into a lot

currently 62 hours and 29 minutes and climbing from when last team posted save sent to you.

and just over 32 hours from your post saying it would only be a few more hours.

What is going on???

E_T
                Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                Worship the Comic here!
                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• One would think that anyone on that team with modern computer and internet connection could play and send the turn. That is just stupid to have only one guy who can play.

Get your act together!
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Im trying to play this turn, I have no word from others but i cant load the save it gets about halfway loaded then crashes.

I dont know if this is the reason why Paddy has not played yet.

Im going to try rinstalling the C4DG mod see if that helps, if it does then Ill see if i can play the turn.
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• I hope it works.

Comment

• Well Im afraid it did not, I have no word from Paddy as he is offline right now, I can only assume there is some issue with the save, I also assume Paddy has spoken with snoopy about this.

I must stress i only assume this, i do not know for sure at this point, but i will provide an answer as soon as I can.

I may be entirely wrong, but the save will definitely not load on my machine.
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Does one of your previously played saves load?? if it does and the other doesn't, it's the save and not your machine.

E_T
                          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                          Worship the Comic here!
                          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Have someone from Gathering Storm resend you the save.

Comment

• Originally posted by polarnomad
                              Have someone from Gathering Storm resend you the save.
                              Yep... it might get corrupted in the mail

Comment

• OK ive sorted my issue it was a error with the c4dg mod, id unzipped it to the right place but it was a file in a file, seperated them and it works fine.

save sent!

I can only apologise for the delay, I have no explanation to offer as none has been forthcoming to myself at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X