Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We thank the voice for it's timely message tjat gives us all a head's up.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Originally posted by E_T
      Well, GS is currently just now past the 24 hour mark (or will be in about 11 minutes...). And no one has said "boo".

All I'm asking is that people say something, if they need to go over the 24 hours.

If they don't say something, you wonder if they got the save OR if they will have it out shortly OR if they just forgot OR if they are waiting for someone else on their team to play OR if there has been some RL emergency that takes presidence.

But not knowing is my problem. Just say something and all is good, in my book....

E_T
      Totally fair. GS's delay last turn was all on me - I thought I would have enough time on my current work trip to play turns, but it has turned out otherwise, and nye has graciously stepped in.

In the future, I will endeavour to notify the other teams in this thread if there's the possibility of similar delays.

My apologies.

Comment

• Turn played and sent on its way WAY before the 48 hours we thought it would!!!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Nice one!

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon

Totally fair. GS's delay last turn was all on me - I thought I would have enough time on my current work trip to play turns, but it has turned out otherwise, and nye has graciously stepped in.

In the future, I will endeavour to notify the other teams in this thread if there's the possibility of similar delays.

My apologies.

E_T
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Playing the Sarantium Save now, will be sending it off soon....

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Will play and pass on the save by around midnight central time.
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Thanks for posting
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• /me checks watch and date.....

E_T
                    Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• amist the peace and quite

"#$%@ barb's "

is echoed through out the lands
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• The Horde has had a 'slight' technical problem with it's turn players computer!!!

FeMme and I will be playing the save in the next couple of hours and will send on the save asap!!!

I apologise for the delay.
                        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Turn sent - Once again, I apologise for the delay.
                          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Discussion going on in GS - expect to play/send sometime this morning.

Comment

• Vox will be over 24 by a few hours.

Comment

• It's basicly a free +1 to say "We will be late!".

Comment

Working...
                                X