Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad King Donegeal is making his return to turn playering as we speak!

Then he's going to go to sleep and finsh at around 9/9:30 central.

Who do I send it too?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• The next team

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Vox sends to Banana, iirc.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• /me throws a Watermelon at Team Banana

Please, let us know if (and when, for future people/teams) you need more time to play, beyond the 24 hours. We are very forgiving, if we know....

Just Common Courtacy(sp).....

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• 34 hours 19 minutes and counting...
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• We've had a lot of slow players lately ... do we need to extend the default time period to 48 hours?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm for 36, with trying to get within 24 as much as possible. And add 12 more hours to the other times that we have also agreeded on.

But again, just let us know if you have problems, we aren't going to bite your heads off if you need more time, but please let us know.

E_T
                Worship the Comic here!
                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• I don't think extension is a solution. Rather the teams should try to fix the problem with the save play - it is not a matter of difficult decisions IMHO but of bad organization. If it was the former, the team could have warned in advance, wouldn't it?

Comment

• We need 12 hour polls on Apolyton!

Comment

• I don't think we need an extension past the 24-hour agreed upon time.
                      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ormuzd
                        I don't think extension is a solution. Rather the teams should try to fix the problem with the save play - it is not a matter of difficult decisions IMHO but of bad organization. If it was the former, the team could have warned in advance, wouldn't it?
                        I agree. While I'm sure at least some delays have been for unexpected situations, and it should certainly be permissible to go over 24 hours, saves should usually be playable within 24 hours as long as you get your stuff together in advance.

Comment

• Well, GS is currently just now past the 24 hour mark (or will be in about 11 minutes...). And no one has said "boo".

All I'm asking is that people say something, if they need to go over the 24 hours.

If they don't say something, you wonder if they got the save OR if they will have it out shortly OR if they just forgot OR if they are waiting for someone else on their team to play OR if there has been some RL emergency that takes presidence.

But not knowing is my problem. Just say something and all is good, in my book....

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Our turn will be sent this evening. As soon as I can get home from work.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Thank you very much.

E_T
                              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Vox is going to be going over the 24 hour mark. We may have the save for upwards of 48 hours. I have already notified Snoopy of the reason.

Sorry for the delay.

Donegeal, The Voice of Vox

Comment

Working...
                                X