This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, must be some emergency

Teams have 24 hours to play the save from receipt. They are granted a 24 hour extension by default. Although there are no explicit penalties for breaking this time limit, the admins may choose to suggest penalties to the teams for repeat offenders. We all want the game to move... just post if you need more time than this, please.
    I'm sure that the Admins are aware of whatever the problem is, so it's o.k.

We are patient people, so remember this, next time someone takes a little long on a save.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• I will play the save after work today if it has not been processed earlier, which will be approz 8 hours from this post.

I have no idea if the admin are aware of what if any emergency there is suffice to say that emergencies do occur in all peoples lives at times.

Thank you for your patience at this time.
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Thank you for the communication, Chris
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sarantium will be playing the save sometime today, but not before the 24 hour limit has been reached (which is in a few minutes). Sorry about the delay.

E_T
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Kloreep...

I finially got Civ IV 1.61 to work on my 'puter. Add me to the Vox mailing list please.

donegeal
            at
            yahoo
            com

Thanks
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.

Comment

• I have word that we will need a few more hours at least.
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• I have word that we will need a few more hours at least.

Comment

• I have word they'll need a few more hours at least.

I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by tism
                      I have word that we will need a few more hours at least.
                      Um well yes I wasn't being very creative there, but I'm just the messenger here and it's not my place to comment on RL issues.... sorry

Comment

• Um well yes I wasn't being very creative there, but I'm just the messenger here and it's not my place to comment on RL issues.... sorry
                        Hehe... quite alright. Just couldn't resist joining in the fun
                        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• It's now been over 2 days since the Horde had the save... any update on when it's likely to be played?
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.

Comment

• Paddy has real life issues and will probably not be able to play the save. I think that Chris will play the save tomorrow morning.

Comment

• I played the save and sent to Alpha Centauri.

Comment

• See how easy that was....

E_T
                                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                                X