• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1360 BC to the boneheads!
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• to vox

Comment

• I think I successfully completed the turn and sent it off. If there is a problem, please PM me.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• FYI, I didn't get a copy of the save, so if you sent it to me, it didn't get here... my addy is on the CC from the merc's save send both times if you need it.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I will send out a copy, I didn't check this thread guessing if people didn't receive that they would PM me.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I sent to snoopy369.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• please dont forget to send to Team Banana
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• I did. Or at least I tried to, that is why I said to send me a PM if you didn't receive it.

I will try again. Did you not receive an email from me period?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• I resent it. I used the emails in the email thread (topped). Please tell me if those aren't correct.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• please make sure its gmail.com

only email recieved was the resend

now off to all appropiate players and watchers
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• I did send it to gmail.com the first time (several days ago).

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Let's move to Vol. 2 as this is 506 posts already
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                          X