Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to start the Multi-Team Demo Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if it does start on December 15th it'll be off to a slow start. There's always the option of getting a decent laptop with wireless acces and carrying it arround wherever you go for christmas. ;-)
    "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
    Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
    Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
    Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Originally posted by NicodaMax
      Well, if it does start on December 15th it'll be off to a slow start. There's always the option of getting a decent laptop with wireless acces and carrying it arround wherever you go for christmas. ;-)
      Already done
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

11 to 11

A tie between 15 Dec and 15 Jan, and only about 11 or 12 hours to go............
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

people, better prepare yourself for a start - make list of your members, vote in the polls regarding the game settings, etc.

Personally, I'm still not a member of any team but I consider between some options.

Comment

15th Jan

after X mas
            and New Years in the states

only 5 day poll????
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
              only 5 day poll????
              Yep

There was a news item, 5 days is more than enough, and it was over a weekend.

Comment

It seems 15th Jan wins..
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yes it appears that way since time is more or less up.

Good turn out on this poll as well, so the answer should be pretty indicative.

Comment

Alright, that gives plenty of time to prepare, but...it's so much time to wait
                    Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                    Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

*phew*

That was a squeeker. 1/15/06 it is. Time for the Gathering Storm to respond with our patented cat-like quickness

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

good, you all took, my advice .

Yeah it sucks waiting so long, but the holiday season will play havoc with many people's schedules. It will work out better this way.

And they may release 2 patches in the meantime.

Comment

Will we wait if the 1st patch is useless?
                          Long Live The Horde
                          Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                          Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

First patch came out and they had to pull it in 20 minutes!...no comments.

Oh well, just have to wait for the patch of the patch.

"The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
                            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Working...
                            X