Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to start the Multi-Team Demo Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like February's gonna lose. Fine. So long as it's not January 1st! December 15th seems too close.

Come on, January 15th!

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

15 Dec is now tied for first place with 15 Jan.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I haven't voted yet.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

As I understand it the crucial banana harvest season also occurs on Dec 15.

Comment

I am from Chicago so if you would like to count the banana votes for the 15th of December we could always "negotiate"
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Just a very selfish reason...my vacations start on January 15th! Plus, gives us time to find out if the patch (when and if it comes out) turns out ok.
            "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
            Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
            Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
            Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

The patch is imminent, its in the hands of take2 for playtesting.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                The patch is imminent, its in the hands of take2 for playtesting.
                oh, I know...just being a pest
                Just hope it gets rid of the annoying stuff (lobby scroll for ex.) I have to say though that I havn't experienced any serious problems playing
                "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
                Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
                Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

I was bumped out of a MP game but other than that no problems for me either.

There are some bugs to work out, a patch will be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                    15 Dec is now tied for first place with 15 Jan.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I haven't voted yet.
                    Channeling MWIA are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Channeling MWIA are we?
                      Well actually if I was wouldn't I wait until about 2 hours after the poll was closed and then show up and try to vote?

Comment

Looks like 15 December is winning by two votes currently......................

Comment

The sooner the better but I am compelled to vote with the Banana.
                          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

As much as I'd like to get started early, it's not a good idea. Many people will get the game for christmas, and there may be another patch coming out then as well. And with the holiday season, people in college are not at their usual place to play the game.

I voted for Januarary 15, just after the holiday season.

Comment

Originally posted by SirOsis
                              I think Civ4 is already in a much better place than PTW was at launch (or even now) for MP so this hopefully would be a moot point. Hopefully the pitboss will be out by then too so we could see how that plays.
                              yeah considering multiplayer didn't even work in PTW when that was it's main feature!

Comment

15 December is now ahead by 3 votes................

And only about 19 hours to go, so get voting

Comment

Working...
                                X