Democracy game FAQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democracy game FAQ?

I'm sorry to barge in like this, but I haven't been able to find what I am looking for in other threads. Basically, I have never played a democracy game before, and while I vaguelly know what they are about, I can't figure out what exactly are the decision making mechanisms, how is conflict resolved and how are responsabilities shared... basically I am looking for a FAQ. Any help appreciated.

Talk about blind spot! I see it has pretty much been replied to here: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=141105

Sorry for the interruption!

Comment

Re: Democracy game FAQ?

Originally posted by VetLegion
      I can't figure out what exactly are the decision making mechanisms, how is conflict resolved and how are responsabilities shared
      That's the cool thing about the team games, each team can decide how things work for their team. You basically just receive and send the save in a timley manner, other than that everything is up to the team to decide. Each different team has a different approach, some go for serious political structures and elections and rotations and so forth whereas others have a more culture based concensus of opinon approach. You also get weird teams who have dictatorships or people ruling over different cities and area and other such stuff.
      Most commonly though you'll get one or more leader types and others fitting into roles of domestic affairs, foreign affairs, military guys and a hell of alot more....
      The main millitary guy usually gives himself a seriously macho name like Supreme Millitary Commander of the Forces of x, then no doubt repeats it over and over to himself in front of a mirror in the voice of Maximus off Gladiator.

Some people will have their role in a team in their signiture.
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

High Lord of the House of Cavendish

Daddy-O you are so cool
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

The main millitary guy usually gives himself a seriously macho name like Supreme Millitary Commander of the Forces of x, then no doubt repeats it over and over to himself in front of a mirror in the voice of Maximus off Gladiator.

to roleplaying.

Civ IV could open even more opportunities in that regard, ad even individual units are more personalized than ever.

Comment

Working...
          X