No announcement yet.

A Mercenary Team anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So BigFree, are you going to join the Merc team too?

I've ultimately decided to go with Sarantium. Still I will watch the Mercenries with great interest.

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidun
      For what? What did he do? Insults?
      He also has repeatedly cheated in multiplayer games, including the currently running ACDG. Though fortunately he was kicked out of that one on turn 2 or so.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidun
        So BigFree, are you going to join the Merc team too?

I've ultimately decided to go with Sarantium. Still I will watch the Mercenries with great interest.

Aidun
        No, no Merc team for me. While it is definatley interestign I think that I'd rather be on a team that had winning as it's goal.

Comment

• >
          Last edited by Kataphraktoi; February 1, 2008, 10:54.
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I think the concept is fantastic. I've never done a demogame before so I could use a brush up on the concept again, but I think I'll give my first demogame a shot just to support this good idea. Plus it seems like y'all are getting a lot of flack from folks, and I'm always inclined to stick up for the little guy who thinks outside the box.

Sign me up.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• (plus the civgroup icon is damn cool looking)

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• At the upper right, you should see a 'join' link next to team merc. Click on that to get access, then Kloreep or I will authorize you. After that, the 'join' link will change to 'private forum' where you can join our private conversations.

As for taking flak, I just have that effect on folks.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I think the concept is fantastic. I've never done a demogame before so I could use a brush up on the concept again, but I think I'll give my first demogame a shot just to support this good idea. Plus it seems like y'all are getting a lot of flack from folks, and I'm always inclined to stick up for the little guy who thinks outside the box.

Sign me up.

Join Merc and TeamAC in the rightous struggle for GP trading
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                    At the upper right, you should see a 'join' link next to team merc. Click on that to get access, then Kloreep or I will authorize you. After that, the 'join' link will change to 'private forum' where you can join our private conversations.

As for taking flak, I just have that effect on folks.
                    I did it last night, still waiting for authorization.

Comment

• Authorized.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Dropping by to wish you guys good luck with the team concept
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Please take me easy,but I just want to tell you my thoughts:
                            I think the mercenary idea is perhaps (I say again,perhaps) a bad thing because it unbalances the game,favouring the richness builder against the other styles of playing.
                            But I have no experience and I may be totally wrong.
                            Anyway the experience will be interesting.
                            (BTW,can you tell me,please,whose keyboard commands the unities while they are rented)?
                            My best regards,

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                              Line should read:
                              Sig Courtesy of UnOrthOdOx: "Daddy, I got cider in my ear" - Sky Masterson.

It's been 2 months now. Time to change it back.
                              no sig

Comment

• Good show, though. My hat's off to ya.

Wanna bet on how long before the game starts?
                                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                                X