No announcement yet.

Team BANANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST - OBEY - THE - BANANA. MUST - RE-FI - NOW. CAN'T - RESIST.
    Attached Files
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Gunner: thx!

Daddy-O: that is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Thank you.

Comment

• I have yet to see that avatar!
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
          MUST - OBEY - THE - BANANA. MUST - RE-FI - NOW. CAN'T - RESIST.
          hehe...as i am in the Mortgage business....
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• I don't see how the giant banana would help business. They have another one with a monkey and bananas. Just what I want in a bank/lender.

The banana army avatar finally loaded - Hehe. Charge!

Comment

• I haven't decided who's who though yet. Any ideas?

Comment

• got their names --now matched them

Drooper-lion
                Fleegle-beagle
                Bingo-gorilla
                Snorky-elephant

yes, the fun I have before going to work
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Platy,
                  snoopy369 is calling.

Comment

• thanks Daddy-O

things are going foward still, be patient

Comment

• I just wanted to make sure that you saw snoop's post. I love that avatar. That movie clip always cracks me up.

Comment

• we bananas are just packed with taste

Ernie Kovac was a genuis

Comment

• yeahhh...

Alone I can crush you all...

Want a proof????

LOOK into the eyes of CrONoS!
                          Attached Files
                          bleh

Comment

• Heretic!

Comment

• There is a new poll in the Team Banana General Discussion.

All Bananas should head over and vote.

Comment

• I voted.

Comment

Working...
                                X