Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800ad

Lighthouse completed in port lima, work started on library

Team AC diplo display now reveals they have engineering.

pair of workers on sugar need orders

Little else occurred in the sleepy domain of the mercenaries...
    A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Men grow tired of sleep, love, singing and dancing, sooner than war

We are going to have to come to a decision(read:get AC to respond?) on this philosophy business sometime.
    A ship at sea is its own world. To be the captain of a ship is to be the unquestioned ruler of that world and requires all of the leadership skills of a prince or minister.

Comment

Well, they were slow the first time too. I'm not too awefull worried about it. Losing a couple turns of science production from settling the Scientist is not going to be life or death at this point.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yeah i will be sending the turn shortly.

Comment

Port lima citizen changed from plains\hill\mines to sea for growth(putting both on sea wouldnt make it any faster)

worker moved up to road between munich\crossbows while we wait for further developments

And sent

Comment

Since sarantium has buddhism in port lima, i was wondering if we should reposition the troops near that city. We have a pile of axes and other msc units there

Comment

yeah, probably move em out of sight.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

We were earlier discussing giving something to Sarantium for spreading Buddhism. But it has spread on its own? Lets make use of it and spread that around to our cities then.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                X