Diplo updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplo updates

I had posted recently that I'd check thediplomaticbanana email and post in the diplo threads "" to show when I did and that nothing has arrived. Instead of doing that for each team I thought I'd do that here.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Comment

Comment

Email sent to GS.

Please add any comments there.

Comment

Comment

No updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                No updates.

Sorta expected that - speaks volumes in itself - I think we are on our own.............
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

still nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog
                    I think we are on our own.............
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

AC and GS updates.

Nothing from Vox.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                        AC and GS updates.

Nothing from Vox.
                        So be it...........

Comment

nothing

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X