Vox
    Bananas
    Gathering Storm
    Horde
    Alpha Centauri##4/29
    Sanatarium

Duties as Turn player

Notify the group the turn has been recieved and is ready for our action

Start the new thread with the title consisting of either the turn number and/or year

Include a screenie of the turn before moves are made. If you cant make one contact me and I will get it done. **We need to make sure this is in either the first or second thread**

Do a Poll for all actions (for now, +real easy) Once
    things get busy later on, offices will be used

Send to
    Gathering Storm: gatheringspam AT gmail DOT com
    MOD snoopy at gmail dot com
    MOD Aeson0 at gmail dot com

Post in the appropiate threads the turn and save

turn thread:http://apolyton.net/forums//forumdis...s=&forumid=259

the save thread:http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=151377
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

I can do screenies
    10 turns

still having down load issues
    turns need to be converted to .rar files first, for me to play

Comment

Don't sign me up as turn player. I have yet to purchase Civ4. I am in this for the Diplo part. Screenies would be very helpful.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Greetings!

I´d like to not be listed as turnplayer, though I can do screenshots if needed. I´m still a newbie at civ4 and thus don´t want to drive our game against a tree...
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I can be a turn player, as many turns that are needed.
          "

Comment

dont be bashfull Micha

I will be willing to help things along

The biggest is just follow what we decide to do, play and send

Comment

I nominate Micha as full time turn player.

Turn players tend to post a lot.

The more Micha posts, the more We get to looks at his avatar.

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

what program do you guys use for screenshots? or do you use good old print key?

Comment

I use Irfanview

then there is the upload service here at Apoly (towards the top)

Comment

re: screenies
                    I like SnagIt, but the printscreen button and Paint works, too.

Comment

Doesn't the print screen button simply put a screenshot in your screenshot directory?

Comment

Not sure. I thought that in Windows printscreen puts the screenshot in the clipboard. You need to paste to an imaging tool like paint to see and save.

Comment

But in Civ4, there is indeed a screenshot directory that if you hit print screen, a picture is plopped right in to. The directory is off of the "My Games" folder. I think it works everywhere, I've used it a bit for my mods. Oh, wait, no it doesn't work in game setup, before you actually start a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O
                            I nominate Micha as full time turn player.

Turn players tend to post a lot.

The more Micha posts, the more We get to looks at his avatar.

Hehe, well, then it would of course be a pleasure to jump in from time to time...
                            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                            Let me eat your yummy brain!
                            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

This is all pretty new to me too. I have spent the last few days going over posts to try and figure out how Diplo games work. I am willing to do whatever... Between school and home I am almost always on the computer. I don't get why they _freak_ out about games eatting up the bandwidth at school.

Anyway, let me know what needs done and I will do me best to screw it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X