Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberate the Oppressed Centuarians!

Vox Declares WAR on Alpha Centauri!

The Palace of The Voice- A large crowd has gathered for a speech from The Voice of Vox Emperor. The band starts up with the national anthem (USSR anthem… we are playing as the Russians…) as Emperor approaches the podium.

As the cheers dissipate and the band quiets down, The Voice starts to speak “Ladies and gentlemen, for a long time we have endured the brunt of Stormian aggression. For nearly as long we have been warning the peoples of this world about their evil ways and for just as long, Centauria has been harboring, trading with and passing information to Stormians. We have asked them to stop in the name of peace. They refused. We demanded that they stop and they continued to refuse. We announced to them and the world: ‘You are either with us, or against us!’ Well, today I can gladly tell you Vox is again true to their word!” a banner unfurls from the top of the palace, “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!”

“Every civilization we have contact with now fits into our philosophy. As of noon today, Vox Controllii has forced the hand of the Centuarians and declared war. Yes, I know that we aren’t quite done with Stormia, but by declaring war on Centauria, we will be able to wipe the world clean of this axis of evil.

“Using powers of the Patriot Act, which were given to the Voice after The Victory at the Voice, I have uncovered some very disturbing news through our domestic spying.”

“There are Centauri terror cells acting inside Vox. We have discovered plans of the evil Centauries to build a giant ‘spaceship’ to ‘colonize another planet.’ Now it doesn’t take a genius to realize that this ‘spaceship’ is really a weapon of mass destruction (our scientists call it a ‘new clearing catapult’) and that to ‘colonize another planet’ actually means ‘to kill all peace loving creatures of the universe’. They have already used it against one peaceful nation, and Vox will do everything it can to prevent them from their wonton destruction again!”

Voxian General Hercules believes he will be able to heap up the new puppet Centuarian govenment in a matter of weeks.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

End of passion play, crumbling away
    I'm your source of self-destruction
    Veins that pump with fear, sudden dark is clear
    Leading on your deaths construction
    Taste me you will see
    more is all you need
    you're dedicated to
    how I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
    obey your Master
    your life burns faster
    obey your Master
    Master
    Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
    twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
    Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
    Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream
    Master
    Master
    Master
    Master

Needlework the way, never you betray
    life of death becoming clearer
    Pain monopoly, ritual misery
    chop your breakfast on a mirror
    Taste me you will see
    more is all you need
    you're dedicated to
    how I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
    obey your Master
    your life burns faster
    obey your Master
    Master
    Master
    Master
    Master
    Master

Master, Master, Where's the dreams that I've been after?
    Master, Master, You promised only lies
    Laughter, Laughter, All I hear and see is laughter
    Laughter, Laughter, laughing at my cries
    Hell is worth all that, natural habitat
    just a rhyme without a reason
    Neverending maze, drift on numbered days
    now your life is out of season
    I will occupy
    I will help you die
    I will run through you
    Now I rule you too

Come crawling faster
    obey your Master
    your life burns faster
    obey your Master
    Master
    Master
    Master
    Master
    Master

question is: who is master and who is slave?
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

In the GSAC Axis, we know which is the master and the slave. The question is, do you know?
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

You know usually emperors hire an information minister for that kind of thing, just a FYI.

Comment

Where was this declaration when we were about to be abolished? If you really wanted to rid the world of this axis of evil, then you would have responded to your friends of the great banana, as we warned you of this axis. Now only our memories remain, as our leaders smoke banana peals with the great banana who shall remain nameless, we will discuss and pray for your success, while not understanding your aprehension towards us.
          GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Oppression has never felt so free
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
              You know usually emperors hire an information minister for that kind of thing, just a FYI.
              Yeah.. but our information minister was crushed by a falling rock.

These things happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Ass
                Where was this declaration when we were about to be abolished? If you really wanted to rid the world of this axis of evil, then you would have responded to your friends of the great banana, as we warned you of this axis. Now only our memories remain, as our leaders smoke banana peals with the great banana who shall remain nameless, we will discuss and pray for your success, while not understanding your aprehension towards us.
                We were a little occupied at the time.

Comment

Yes and it did happen so Fast
                  Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

And we're not doing this for the oil.

This action that we have undertakenised is to libate the good folk of the oppressicated state of Alphabet Centurian.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                      Oh, perhaps instead of killing each other, you could tell us where this so-called oil is located ?
                      no sig

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                        Lemme guess.. WMD?

-- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Re: Liberate the Oppressed Centuarians!

Originally posted by Donegeal
                          Vox Declares WAR on Alpha Centauri!

The Palace of The Voice- A large crowd has gathered for a speech from The Voice of Vox Emperor. The band starts up with the national anthem (USSR anthem… we are playing as the Russians…) as Emperor approaches the podium.
                          As an ex-Voxian, and ex-Voxian ex-Minister of Information, my heart is filled with pride with the way in which this was handled.

...and btw - I was NOT the one crushed by the rock....

... I was killed at Inchon, or was it Inchoff??? ....
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by PJayTycy

Oh, perhaps instead of killing each other, you could tell us where this so-called oil is located ?
                            Whale oil. of course. Or maybe olive oil. What other oil could there be ?
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

News of this war drags Nugog from the Banana smoke in his cave of exile.

He contemplates wandering down the hill to observe the carnage.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                              X