This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369
    I did not receive a save from Banana (nor did I receive one from Vox for that matter).
    Snoop, why don't you play the save then and get the show back on the road?
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Strange - I will resend.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Just got turn 500BC again - are we replaying?

Comment

• Is that not the correct save?
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Umm - no - it was not - 475BC resent - with correct save attached......

Sorry again!

Comment

• GS is probably going over, hopefully just a little bit.

Comment

• thanks for the heads up
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Banana will probably take another 24 hours.

Comment

• ah, nice to know the save has reached banana already. I thought it was still with Vox.
                    no sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Nugog
                      Banana will probably take another 24 hours.
                      If you didn't use yellow font, you probably could play faster.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Take that back!

I would have responded sooner but it's hard with all those extra tags. Jeez!
                        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• looks like we will go over

will get this sorted asap
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• please accept my apologies for the turn going over so many days

has been a turmoil here and not everything has gone as planned

I thank you all for your patience
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Wow, excellent pace!
                              Let's keep it up!
                              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• the turn got sent
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X