Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another silly idea from UnO

Hi folks.

Been thinkin, after writing the last paper. It included something of a first for my papers: a cross into RL with the announcing of a birth.

And I realized.

Many of you I've played Civ with/against for years, and we've come to know quite a bit about each other. Many of you I have not really 'met' before and I know little about.

So, who here would like to see something of a "meet the demogamers" feature in the paper?

I'm planning papers roughly monthly and, let's face it, there's not much to report till we get some more contacts and open up the public discussion rules. I personally think it will be interesting to get to know folks a bit better. 1-2 per month.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Sounds good to me. Which reminds me... I didn't know you were going to have another baby. When is the due date?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

fittingly Friday the 13th. (April 13)
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Hopefully, 13:13 hours Zulu
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
          fittingly Friday the 13th. (April 13)

Impressive, UnO!

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Impressive, UnO!

-Arrian
            Oh good grief, don't tell me you timed that?? Are you that unorthodox?

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Mustard

Oh good grief, don't tell me you timed that?? Are you that unorthodox?
              Thats not even a fraction of it
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
              X